Caught in Providence: St. Patrick’s Day Surprise: ɨռsքɛƈȶօʀ զʊɨռռ ɨs sɦօƈӄɛɖ աɦɛռ ǟ ʍօȶօʀɨsȶ ƈǟռ’ȶ ʀɛʍɛʍɮɛʀ ȶɦɛ sɨɢռɨʄɨƈǟռƈɛ օʄ ʍǟʀƈɦ 17.
I’m an Irishman and still live in Ireland. We don’t have any species of snake on this green and pleasant island. Legend has it that St Patrick drove them out. The question is what did St Patrick say to the snakes as he drove them out? The answer, ” Are you boys in the back all right?”. That’s a true story. Must have another pint of Guinness as it’s St Patrick’s day. – Alan Simpson
The mother and daughter are both so beautiful! I thought the girl knew it was St. Patrick’s day because, after all, she was wearing a green jacket. – ZARArts
The judge is so kind and cheerful even though he’s been through a lot… he’s wife passed away and he lost his house somewhere by the paradise falls. – R036 Amaan
Watch Caught in Providence: St. Patrick’s Day Surprise:
- Judge Frank Caprio: Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Caught in Providence: 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢
- Caught in Providence: Grape Street Slide
- Caught In Providence: 𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚘’𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚕
- 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚒𝚍𝚗’𝚝 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 Judge Frank Caprio
- Judge Frank Caprio: HONORING NATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY